Friday, August 24, 2012

montague road west end % St. John Coltrane s African Orthodox Church My music is the spiritual expression of what I am my f





% St. John Coltrane s African Orthodox Church My music is the spiritual expression of what I am my faith, my knowledge, my being. So said famous jazz musician, St. John Coltrane. Services consist of a performance montague road west end of Coltrane s A Love Supreme, by the band Ohnedaruth and the Sisters of Compassion choir. d St Paul s Lutheran Church, montague road west end 1286 Fillmore St Map F3 (415) 673-7144 Services: 11:45am Sun Free

San Francisco has an amazing number of low priced joints that often serve wonderful food. At some of the Mexican places in the Mission, for example, you can still fill up on delicious burritos, tacos, and the like, for under $5.00. Chinese restaurants are also usually good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment